Gone far away into the silent land.我去到那遥远的静谧之地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand.那时你再不能牵住我的手;
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.而我也再不能欲走还留;
Remember me when no more day by day.请记住我,当日复一日;
You tell me of our future that you planned.你再也不能向我诉说未来的愿望;
Only remember me; you understand.只要你还记住我, 你明白的;
It will be late to counsel then or pray.到那时再相劝或祈祷已然迟矣;
Yet if you should forget me for a while.如果你暂时将我遗忘;
And afterwards remember, do not grieve.而后又忆起,请不要忧伤;
For if the darkness and corruption leave.因为那黑暗和腐朽之乡,倘若能留下;
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had.些许我过去的思想;
Better by far you should forget and smile.我宁愿你能将我微笑地忘记;
Than that you should remember and be sad.也远远胜似把我悲伤地记起。
匿名回答于2022-02-01 07:27:19