我是你的朋友,如果你遇上了麻烦那就是我的事,什么我都愿意为了你去做。我们团结在一起,就能度过所有难关,因为我是你的朋友。
get a friend in sb 和某人成为了朋友
stick 粘住;伸出
stick together 团结一致;相互扶持
see sth through 识破;看穿;度过难关
No.2 Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same.
Woody曾经冒着生命危险救了我,如果我不愿意做同样的事,那我就不配做他的朋友。
risk one's life 冒着某人的生命危险
mine = my life
No.3 A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
朋友就是在全世界都抛弃你的时候,还陪伴在你身边的人。
come in 进来;到达(陪伴在身边)
go out 出去;熄灭(背叛;抛弃)
No.4 A good solider never leaves a man behind.
一名优秀的士兵不会放弃任何一个人。
sergeant 士官;警官
leave sb behind 留下/放弃某人
A: 你过来我太感激了。
B: 当然了,我可是你的好朋友。
匿名回答于2020-11-30 01:25:09
Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You're our hero!
2.我可不记得玩耍时间是这么的费劲。
I don't recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
3.- 很高兴我接住了火车 - 现在让我们去抓些罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.
4.你的王国已经被打败了 我是不会为你令人着迷的美貌所蛊惑的。
Your emperor is defeated and I'm immune to your bewitching good looks.
5.只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的。
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.
匿名回答于2022-05-25 21:22:25